The Class of 2015 “Hall of Fake” Inductees
In light of the MLB Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Sunday, I think it’s important to bring to light the people who have made an impact on baseball, but won’t receive a gold plaque in Cooperstown for it. Check out my nominees for the MLB Hall of Fake:
1. Keith Hartley: The man, the myth, the baby-feeding, foul ball-catching legend.
2. Mike Trout: The man who should be re-elected into the Hall of Fame every year. The guy who hit his MLB-leading 30th and 31st home runs in the same game (#31 was a grand slam). Kris Bryant who? Also, that smile though.
3. Domingo Ayala: The following is taken from the Domingo Béisbol website: “Domingo has been a 7-time Infielder of the Year and 6-time Outfielder of the Year award winner (two years overlapping when he played both SS and LF in order to hit twice in the lineup).”
4. Pete Rose: Just put him in the Hall. Major League Baseball, you’d be foolish not to. He’s the all-time leader in hits and he did NOT bet against his own team!
5. This kid. Because he’s a freaking rockstar.
Who makes your Hall of Fake? Drop me a comment below.
*Cover photo from BBC. The College Tailgate, does not own any of the pictures on our website.